Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Baby escapades

2 posters

Go down

Baby escapades Empty Baby escapades

Post  LilyG Mon Oct 20, 2008 9:23 pm

Okay so I was serving a mommy group, four women six babies and I figuered that if there were that many moms there would be more than enough people to keep an eye on them all, boy was I wrong!

So three of the babes are strapped into seats, two are in car seats totally passed out, so only one is really able to cause any trouble. One of the moms thought it might be agood idea to give them ketchup packets to play with.
I wasn't going to argue, shes the mom after all.

I had just taken their drink order and was returning with everything when all hell broke lose, one of the two year olds figuered out that if you rip open the side of the packet you can spray ooey goody ketchup all over your mom and her friends, you shoudl have seen them, they gave me the dirtiest look for giving them the packets, but hey I was just ding what the customer ordered, since they are always right????!!!!

LilyG

Back to top Go down

Baby escapades Empty Re: Baby escapades

Post  dys167 Tue Oct 21, 2008 9:20 am

Ahhh, that's awesome... you know, kids will be kids, but some parents...

i love parents who let their children crawl around the floor while servers - carrying trays with hot food - have to safely navigate through this obstacle course. And when you kindly point this out - for their safety! - the parents get upset... because, of course, they're watching their children and wouldn't let anything happen...

dys167
Admin

http://www.RoslynHealthStore.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum