Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Celebrities you have served... cheap/generous/rude/polite/etc.

3 posters

Go down

Celebrities you have served... cheap/generous/rude/polite/etc. Empty Celebrities you have served... cheap/generous/rude/polite/etc.

Post  Venis_Envy Tue Oct 14, 2008 9:42 pm

I haven't served anybody famous personally. I remember a site a couple years back simular to this. I really enjoyed reading the celebrity stories!! IF YOU HAVE ANY... PLEASE DO TELL!! Very Happy [b]
Venis_Envy
Venis_Envy

Back to top Go down

Celebrities you have served... cheap/generous/rude/polite/etc. Empty CELEBRITY GUESTS!!!

Post  dys167 Tue Oct 14, 2008 9:45 pm

that's a great idea!!! a few month back paul walker was shooting a movie in winnipeg and he came into the olive garden several times... seems to love pasta... or was it soup and salad... hmmm... never served him...

we might need to add that...

dys167
Admin

http://www.RoslynHealthStore.com

Back to top Go down

Celebrities you have served... cheap/generous/rude/polite/etc. Empty Arnold Palmers Wife!

Post  BarMan Wed Oct 15, 2008 12:59 am

I actually made Paul Walker a drink called an Arnold Palmer (lemonade and iced tea). I then so cleverly invented an Arnold Palmer's wife (Raspbery/pink lemonade). He didn't drink that one though....lol

BarMan

http://www.maxsuccess.info

Back to top Go down

Celebrities you have served... cheap/generous/rude/polite/etc. Empty Re: Celebrities you have served... cheap/generous/rude/polite/etc.

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum