Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

The Ketchup Incident.

Go down

The Ketchup Incident. Empty The Ketchup Incident.

Post  dys167 Wed Oct 15, 2008 11:06 am

I have spliied drinks on myself, my guests, once even half a beer on a kid... this, however, was nothing compared to my worst "spilling story"...

I was running two plates to a table. On my way, I was stopped by another table. After answering this person's question I turned and was on my way again.

Unfortunately, however, an elderly couple was being led to their table at the same time and I bummed into the lady.

The bump knocked the ramekin of ketchup of the plate. Holding two plates there was nothing I could do other than watch the ketchup fall to the floor. I then watched in horror as it, in what seemed like slow motion, bounced back up and landed on the poor lady. She ketchup in her hair, her coat, ketchup was everywhere and what made things even worse was that I was completely fine. I don't know how, but somehow I had managed to avoid getting splattered.

The lady was not happy, but luckily she did not make a scene. She headed straight for the washroom and after returning to her table I apologized repeatedly. This, of course, was easy, seeing how she was sitting right next to my section and able to angrily glance at me everytime I walked around the corner.

dys167
Admin

http://www.RoslynHealthStore.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum